Openings is available for workshops, retreats, classes, conferences, and Bible study.
Does your congregation or organization need a retreat where everyone can participate instead of lead? Are you hosting a conference and need a workshop leader on prayer practices, spiritual disciplines, or the latest and greatest spiritual book? Would a class on planning and stewardship really help you move to the next level of ministry
Let Openings staff plan and facilitate your next event.
Rev. Mary Beene has years of experience in church and nonprofit leadership and spiritual development. She also has a background in experiential education that allows participants to do more than talk about an issue. Play a game. Sing a song. Do a craft and otherwise really experience an authentic transformation in your relationship with God.
Here are some ideas:
- Spiritual Writing – write your own spiritual memoir
- Spiritual Disciplines for clergy or lay people
- Prayer Practices
- Book studies on popular books
- Bible-based church stewardship and planning
- Specialized Bible Studies
- Photography as a spiritual practice
- Discernment for groups and individuals, including vocational discernment
- Asset-management in churches
- Finding God’s promise and presence in conflict